For any sustainably-minded traveler, plastic free toiletries are a must.
Are you trying to get rid of plastic in your life?
Then try and reduce consumption by using plastic free toiletries. This fine list offers examples of toiletries without plastic that should help you to get started.
Table of Contents
Plastic Free Toiletries
If you intend to go down this more eco-friendly route, then rest assured that you are doing society a big favor.
Choosing The Best Plastic Free Toiletries
That is why we highly recommend that you look to start using the following plastic-free toiletries, thinking about the following:
- Does it produce zero waste? This is an essential part of any good plastic-free toiletry goods. Make sure they are 100% free from waste, and you can ensure you’ll get exactly what you are looking for in terms of a positive environmental impact going forward.
- Is it organic? Always look to make sure that it is made from organic goods. Replacing one synthetic product with another is a waste of your time; ensure you’re looking at using organic items as it is simply going to be a safer way forward.
- Does it contain packaging? Another big factor to look into when buying any kind of plastic-free toiletries is the packaging. You would be shocked at how many ‘plastic free items will arrive in the post covered head to toe in plastic wrapping and packaging. Make sure it is 100% plastic-free!
Keep that in mind and you can soon work out what is and is not a ‘good’ deal with regards to plastic free toiletries.
Many people make the mistake of not really paying attention to this, but it is very important when making an ethical decision about consumption long-term.
Plastic Free Toiletries
Now that you know exactly what to look out for, we recommend that you try and make some smart purchases today.
In the field of plastic free toiletries, just some of the items that we can recommend you take a look at include the following items below.
Foamie Shampoo Bar Shake Your Coconuts
- Great quality shampoo bar
- Comes without any plastic
- Ideal for all ages and genders
If you need a shampoo bar that smells amazing then you should look to try this out. It’s easy to use and comes without any of that environmentally impactful plastic. Suitable for all kinds of hair, delivering lasting satisfaction and smoother hair than before without any plastic usage!
Ben & Anna Natural Soda Deodorant Paper Tube
- Top quality natural deodorant
- Great for natural body care
- Goes on smoothly
Kill off-air and body odor with a natural deodorant that is free from any plastic in the product. Made by using shea butter and soda, this solution provides you with the ideal of natural deodorant that you need. It’s also free from chemical stabilizers, making it even more natural.
Natural Organic Eco Friendly Bamboo Toothbrush
- Top quality bamboo structure.
- BPA free, great for regular use
- 100% biodegradable.
Instead of buying another toothbrush to eventually pollute a landfill site, why not pick up a bamboo option instead? These are easier to use, simpler to care for, and easy to dispose of once they have reached the point where they can no longer be used effectively.
Konjac Sponge (5 Pack) | Natural Eco-Friendly & Reusable
- Great natural sponges
- Ideal for usage when travelling
- Suitable for using repeatedly
If your aim is to buy a sponge that you 100% know will do the job that you need, then buy these. Free from any plastic or other annoying add-ons, this is just what you require if you want something that can make your day-to-day life more comfortable and plastic-free.
Copper Tongue Cleaners with Comfort Grip
- Great for thorough cleaning
- An ideal travel companion
- Free from environmental contaminants
Pick up this tongue cleaner and you can soon turn a frustrating dental session into a simple one. This helps to clean the tongue thoroughly without the use of any materials that might otherwise become hurtful to you. A fine choice for just about anyone in-need of tongue cleaning.
ShalinIndia Stone Art Holder Soap Dish
- Excellent bathroom accessory
- Free from any plastic
- Classic, vintage style
Pick this soap dish up and you can have a classic bathroom accessory that removes the need for plastic. It’s not just the toiletries themselves but the places where they set that you should look to get rid of excessive plastic. A must-try solution for anyone looking for natural soap holders.
Bamboo Piksters Interdental Brushes
- Perfect for teeth cleaning
- Keep dental standards high
- Ideal for small gaps
Looking for interdental solutions to help clean out those gaps and keep your teeth fine? Then take a look at these plastic free options. They look good, feel good when used, and should help to clean out the gaps in your teeth with an absolute minimum of fuss moving forward.
J·R·LIGGETT’S All-Natural Shampoo Bar
- Care for your skin naturally
- All-natural, no add-ons included
- Unisex solution for everyone
This easy to use shampoo bar can help to keep your hair clean, soft, and smooth moving forward. An excellent choice of product for anyone who is looking to make life easier on themselves whilst ensuring they don’t have to keep going to using plastic products for convenience.
Plastic Free Travel Toiletries
While it can never be easy to make choices about plastic free, biodegradable toiletries, the above list should make it a bit easier for you.
Take a look at the suggestions provided above and you should have no problem finding plastic-free toiletries that you can start using today.
By reducing our plastic usage we can help the world, so why not make a ‘sacrifice’ to benefit the planet as much as yourself?
This post contains affiliate links, meaning, if you click through and make a purchase or sign up for a program, we may earn a commission. This is at no additional cost to you.