Are you looking for new ways to practice some urban gardening?
Then you should look to buy only the best wall planters that you can for improved results.
Where, though, does one start searching?
With so many options out there, you might not be sure about what the best wall planter styles might be.
Table of Contents
Best Wall Planters
Given the sheer variety of options on the market today, choosing the right kind of wall planter can take a fair bit of planning.
Choosing the best wall planters
In a bid to help you speed up the process, here are some things to focus on when evaluating wall planters:
- Material: the first thing to look at we think is the material. You want something durable but lightweight; something that can easily be planted without it becoming a burden on the structure that it is part of. Keep that in mind, as buying something with excessively heavy material is not recommended.
- Size: while it might seem obvious, many people don’t take into account the size of wall planters. This can lead to some issues with the planter not fitting as you had intended, or looking out of place with the section that you have placed it. Keep that in mind.
- Installation: lastly, make sure you always take into account the ease or challenge of installing the planter. The best wall planters should go up on the wall without a hitch, so those familiar with apartment gardening techniques shouldn’t have any problem getting one installed if you take the installation seriously enough.
- Made from pristine glass
- Stylish, creative design
- Easy to work with
- Creative, charming decoration
- Great as a gift for someone
- Easy to hang-up
- Modern, minimalistic style
- Unique shape and style
- Great for all kinds of plants
- Simple yet strong structure
- Aesthetically pleasing, modern
- Great for mini plants
- Ceramic, strong pots
- Comes in a set of 3
- Great for modern decoration
- Minimalistic and thoughtful design
- Easy to get hanging
- Comes in various sizes
- Smart, geometric shaping
- Creative attention to detail
- Impressive design and structure
- Smart, stylish metal containers
- Interesting look and style
- Impressive attention to detail
With these three factors, you should now have a better idea of how to go about planting these particular objects.
When used right they can be an excellent place to start, so keep that in mind as you look at the various wall planters that are on the market for you today.
Best Wall Planters
Still not sure on what would be the best place to start? That’s totally fine.
Here is a list of what we regard to be some of the best wall planter options on the market today that work well in urban spaces.
So, what kind of products should you be investigating? Let’s look below:
Orimina Glass Wall Planters
If your aim is to find a simple and easy to use wall planter, then this is one to look at for sure. This is easy to get hanging up without any wall damage, leaving you with a simple solution that should solve just about any issue you’re facing. Perfect the hanging plant of your choice.
MyGift Ceramic Wall Planter
If you want something that is nice and simple to work with, then we highly recommend you look at these ceramic wall planters. They will go on the wall with ease and will look good, giving you just enough space to put some of your favorite plant life on the wall.
Umbra Trigg Hanging Planter
If your aim is to get something nice and versatile, then you should look at this hanging planter. It looks good, fits in perfectly with most modern and minimalist designs, and gives you everything that you need to enjoy a simple and easy hanging experience long-term.
White Ceramic Wall Planters
If most of your plants tend to be on the smaller side, then you will love this little collection. They are great for making sure that you can easily get the plants watered, drained, and cared for in the simplest possible manner. A great addition to any plant lovers’ collection.
Mkono 4 Inch Wall Mounted Planter Round Ceramic
Like with any hanging plant holders, if your plants tend to be on the smaller side, you should absolutely look to get these round ceramic options. These look good, offering you a 4” pot that should work well in most household settings. A simple, stress-free ceramic design that avoids you going too abstract in style.
3 Pack Set Modern Wall Planters
If your aim is to add some life and energy into the room, then utilizing the power of nature to make that so is a highly recommended starting point. This 3-pack of modern wall planters will be just what you need when you want some more abstract storage.
Purzest Ceramic Hanging Planters
Do you need a high-end wall planter that you know is going to look good from the moment that it is hung up? Then you should absolutely take a look at this interesting little wall planter design. It’s a good choice for just about anyone who is looking for a simple, stress-free addition to their collection without being too grandiose.
Mkono Galvanized Metal Wall Planter
One thing you will note about a metal wall planter is that it tends to add spark and energy to the room. These wall mounted planters made from metal look good either on their own or combined with other metal-inspired items.
With a great selection of metal plant holders on the market, this is a good starting place for just about anyone who is searching for a simple, easy looking wall planter set that works well in just about any circumstance.
Best Wall Planters
Now that you have taken a look at some of the potential products that you could buy, what do you think would suit you most?
Whether you are looking to create a small herb garden with limited space in your flat or thinking of setting up an urban garden with more space – here you have a great starting point.
Take a look at each of the best wall planters that we recommend above and you should have little to no issue in finding something perfectly suited to your needs in the future. Good luck!
This post contains affiliate links, meaning, if you click through and make a purchase or sign up for a program, we may earn a commission. This is at no additional cost to you.